How to Get Swan Glasses in Blox Fruits
In order to get Swan Glasses in Blox Fruits, you need to beat the Boss Don Swan. He is a level 1000 boss that you can find on the second sea.
- Go to the Mansion in the Kingdom Rose at the second sea.
- Next, head to the Swan’s room in the Mansion and fight Don Swan. This boss spawns every 30 minutes.
- Don Swan has two health bars. The first fight will be fairly easy but in his second fight, he gets a lot more difficult.
- Deplete both of his health bars to defeat him.
- Once you eliminate him he has a chance of dropping this accessory. It has a drop rate of 2.5%
If you are having disturb against this emboss then you should try leveling up before challenging it again to see if it helps .
Swan Glasses Stats
Swan Glasses is a fabled accessory frankincense it is one of the best accessories in the bet on. And has quite overpowered stats. You get the following boosts while using it in the game. ad
- Movement Speed: +25%
- Attack damage: +8% on all attacks
- Cool Down: -8% on all moves
- Defense: +8% from against all attacks
- Health: +250 HP
- Energy: +250 Energy
These are some of the reasons that make it one of the best accessories in the game.
Read more : Both short and long distance migrants use energy-minimizing migration strategies in North American herring gulls – Movement Ecology
- The Swan Glasses work well with almost any build.
- Movement speed boost works even better if your character is of the Mink tribe.
- It is one of the few accessories that give you the benefit of cooldown reduction in its stats.
The only 2 major flaws about this accessory are its drop rate and boss spawn times. not entirely does it have a low devolve rate of 2.5 % but even the emboss spawns after quite a while so it can be a pain trying to get this accessory. But then again its rarity is legendary so you can ’ t do anything much about it .
That covers this guide on the stats of Swan Glasses in Blox Fruits and how to get them. If you enjoy playing this game then our guides should be helpful to you on how to get superhuman fighting style and how to trade .
Category : Birds
I am broadly interested in how human activities influence the ability of wildlife to persist in the modified environments that we create.
Specifically, my research investigates how the configuration and composition of landscapes influence the movement and population dynamics of forest birds. Both natural and human-derived fragmenting of habitat can influence where birds settle, how they access the resources they need to survive and reproduce, and these factors in turn affect population demographics. Most recently, I have been studying the ability of individuals to move through and utilize forested areas which have been modified through timber harvest as they seek out resources for the breeding and postfledging phases. As well I am working in collaboration with Parks Canada scientists to examine in the influence of high density moose populations on forest bird communities in Gros Morne National Park. Many of my projects are conducted in collaboration or consultation with representatives of industry and government agencies, seeking to improve the management and sustainability of natural resource extraction.
Leave a Reply